Wednesday, March 17, 2010


MARCH 21st 2oo6---------(SURVIVAL DAY FOR ME<>EITHER ITS THIS DAY OR NEVER)

***Yes!!! It was decided by the surgeons the surgery takes place today @7-30 am precisely, all my family members informed that I will be out of the operation theatre by 4.00pm, so early morning I was wheeled to theoperation theatre Sandeep was withme I i did go with a lot of confidence, signed the papers that was required by the authourities and they dressed me into a fresh sterlised green cloak put a fresh identity band...... yeah then I was told there are another 3 major surgery in the adjoining wards also. Well this is what the final Clinical surgery index mentioned -----RIGIDSCOPY FOLLOWED BY LARYNGO PHARYNGO OESOPHAGECTOMY AND RIGHT MODIFIED RADICAL NECK DISSECTIONAND LEVEL II, III & IV--NECK DISSSECTION DONE.........is that not spine chilling to hear , God had been great to me gave me a 2nd Life----I was told later on by my family members that they saw me through the glass partition being shifted to the INTENSIVE CARE UNIT @ 4.30, and the surgeons showed the victory sign to them.